GET into the festive spirit with offers on festive drinks.
Get in the Christmas spirit with Mrs Crunch’s top festive drinks for every taste[/caption]
FIND great deals on your favourite wines, including these corking offers.
Save 25 per cent on Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc at Waitrose, down to £7.99 from £10.99.
Campo Viejo Rioja Tempranillo was £8 and is now £6.50 at Iceland.
Casillero Del Diablo Reserva Merlot is down from £8.25 to £6 at Morrisons.
Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc is now £6.50, down from £9, at Iceland.
Buy two bottles of selected wine for £10 at Morrisons, including Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz Cabernet, normally £7.25.
POP your Christmas cork with fizzing deals.
Save £2.50 on La Gioiosa Prosecco Brut at Morrisons, down from £10 to £7.50.
Enjoy Lanson Black Label Brut from M&S, down from £32 to £24.
Save £8 on Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut champagne at Iceland, now £30.
Get 20 per cent off Waitrose Vintage Champagne, now £19.99, down from £25.99.
Aldi’s Veuve Monsigny Champagne Brut NV is £12.49.
M&S has Champagne Delacourt Rosé Brut down from £27 to £20.
PICK up a great deal on your favourites.
Get two dozen 440ml cans of Carling lager for £12 at Morrisons.
Save 75p on selected 500ml bottles of ales at Morrisons, including Spitfire Premium Ale, down from £1.75 to £1.
Have yourself a 50cl bottle of Christmas Ale from M&S for £1.60.
Get two big packs of selected beers and cider for £16, including two packs of 12 x 330ml Heineken and 10 x440ml John Smiths, at Morrisons.
FOR Christmas cocktails or special gifts, get into the festive spirit with these great deals.
Bombay Sapphire Gin, 1 litre, is down from £21 to £16 at Morrisons.
Aldi’s award-winning Sea Dog Premium Spiced Rum is £14.99.
Whitley Neil handcrafted gins are down from £28.58 to £20 at Morrisons.
At the Co-op, Taylor’s Select Reserve port is down from £10.75 to £7 (England and Wales) and £7.50 in Scotland.
Morrisons has Three Barrels brandy, 1 litre, down from £23.50 to £16.
Save £10 on The Ardmore Legacy malt whisky, down from £31 to £21 at Waitrose.
GET choc-full of Christmas cheer with The Rubis Chocolate Wine, £9.50 from Morrisons.
M&S’s show-stopping Clementine Gin Liqueur Snow Globe, 70cl, is £15.
Morrisons has £8 off a 1 litre bottle of Baileys now £12. Enjoy Hortus Plum and Cinnamon Gin Liqueur 50cl, £9.99 from Lidl.
For a Caribbean Christmas, try The Infusionist Chocolate and Orange Rum Liqueur from Aldi, £9.99.
Get a dessert in a bottle with Trifle Flavour Cream, 70cl, down from £10 to £8 at M&S.
Save £1.50 on Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry at Sainsbury’s, now £11.
Drinks with no or low alcohol
Eisberg Sauvignon or Cabernet alcohol-free is £3.50 at Tesco.
Buy two for £10 on Freixenet alcohol-free rose or sparkling white at Morrisons, £6 each.
Save 50p on Peroni Libera alcohol-free at Tesco, 4 x 330ml, now £4.
Asda has Nosecco Spumante alcohol-free down from £3 to £2.50.
Old Speckled Hen low alcohol, 500ml, is £1.30 at Morrisons.
- Prices may vary in different parts of the UK
Festive savoury rolls
- 350g turkey mince
- 2 tsp bouillon powder
- 300g puff pastry
- 6 tsp cranberry sauce
- 70g brie, sliced
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas mark 6.
- Mix the turkey mince and the bouillon powder together until thoroughly mixed.
- Unroll the pastry and divide into two lengthways.
- Spread the cranberry sauce down the middle of each length of pastry, then add a layer of brie followed by a final layer of turkey mince mix.
- Roll the pastry over until the seam is on the underneath.
- Cut each roll into eight.
- Mark each top with a small slit and egg wash.
- Sprinkle the top with ground pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 mins or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy.
MOST READ IN MONEY
Cheese and rosemary stuffed pastry stars
- 375g ready to use puff pastry
- 1 medium egg
- 50g cheese, grated
- 3 pinches rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas mark 4/160C fan and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out star shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Place them on to a baking tray and egg wash the top of each star.
- Sprinkle cheese and rosemary on top of each of the stars.
- Cook in the oven for 10 to 12 mins until the pastry turns golden. Serve and enjoy.
- GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL email@example.com