YOU can still get a great break with The Sun’s Hols from £15.
We have got holidays to enjoy at hundreds of fabulous parks in the UK and Europe, including France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland, Austria and Switzerland. Below, Sun Savers share top holiday tips to make sure you have a trip to remember.
- Joan Forrest, from Mexborough, South Yorkshire: “When your tube of sunscreen is done with the last squeeze, cut the top off and you will have at least two more days left inside.”
- Darren Knighton, from Weston- Super-Mare, Somerset: “With increasing fuel prices, sign up to Petrolprices.com for free by registering your details and postcode.It will regularly send details of the cheapest fuel prices in your area, saving you time and money for your holiday journey.”
- Jane Rowe, from Stockport, Gtr Manchester: “Search for coupons and deals for the area you are visiting first. There are often meal deals for cafes and attractions you don’t know exist.”
- Fiona Armstrong, from Bournemouth: “Save the empty travel size bottles of shampoo and conditioner from hotels so you can refill at home to use on your next trip.”
- James Spence, from Earby, Lancs: “Use a vacuum storage bag. You can take more clothes in your cabin luggage or suitcase so you don’t go over the weight limit at the airport.”
- Sam Cockbill, from Wednesbury, West Midlands: “Put half of your clothes in your partner’s suitcase and half of your partner’s clothes in your case. If your suitcase gets lost, you still have clothes to wear and will save you paying for extra items when you get to your destination.”
Bargain breaks are back
HERE’S your chance to grab a great Hols from £15 break at an unbeatable price.
We’ll refund you the difference, plus £10, if you find it cheaper within 28 days of booking. See thesun.co.uk/holidays for full T&Cs. If you pick a midweek break, you will get a fourth night FREE.
Collect FIVE Sun Savers codes, found daily inside the paper, until May 22. You can also collect FIVE printed tokens or codewords. With Sun Savers, you can pay using money in your Sun Savers wallet.
Collecting Sun Savers codes? Opt in to the Hols from £15 promotion found in the “Offers” section of Sun Savers, then enter your five Sun Savers codes via the app or sunsavers.co.uk. See page 24 for today’s code.
If you are collecting printed tokens/codewords, then go to thesun.co.uk/holidays or use the booking form online.
- Price per person based on four sharing. Subject to availability. Code/token collect. T&Cs and date restrictions apply.
INSTEAD of moisturising with the 111SKIN rose gold sheet mask, above, from Harvey Nichols, save money by using MasqueBAR’s rose gold sheet mask.
BUY IT FOR £4.99
Reader saving tip
MARGARET JELLEY, of Newcastle upon Tyne, says: “When eating out, save unused sachets of salt, pepper, sugar and sauces and store them in a container. They are perfect for caravan and self-catering holidays.”
Send your suggestions to sunsavers.co.uk/tips and you’ll get 28 codes worth £5 if your tip is used. Please include your name and town.
Deal of the day
JOIN Pouch and get 15 per cent off Skinnydip when you use the code POUCH15.
Pick up a pair of stylish frames such as these Mia Gold Aviators.
Was £25, now £21.25.
Save a fiver
RAISE a glass to this tempting price drop. You can grab a bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label whisky from Waitrose for £15 instead of £20. Offer ends tomorrow.
Sophia’s spending tip
COLLECT any free samples of shampoo, shower gel and perfume. You can carry these around in your bag until you need them as they take up less space and save you buying travel minis.
Prices on this page are correct at time of going to press.
Shop & save
SAVE ten per cent on all online orders at Dunelm when you use code HOMEMOVE. Why not pick up some Jan Constantine bunting for a summer party?
Was £8, now £6.80.
FEAST your eyes on this tasty deal. Enjoy a discount dinner with Birds Eye six crispy chicken breasts from Asda. Was £3, now £2.50
Fancy a free fiver?
YOU can get FREE cash with super Sun Savers just for buying your favourite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will pay back our most loyal readers.
Just pick up the paper each day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we will GIVE YOU £5 when you have collected 28.
This isn’t a one-off and there is no limit to how much cash you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we will give you a fiver. So over the course of a year, that could add up to £65.
We are keeping it super-simple. You don’t have to enter codes from consecutive days, so don’t worry if you forget a day or two.
Download our easy Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone. Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
To get you on your way, join today and we will put a bonus £1 in your Sun Savers wallet tomorrow. And the good news doesn’t stop with free cash.
With Sun Savers, we give you the best hacks, deals and tips to save money every single day.
TO JOIN: Don’t worry, folks — joining takes just 30 seconds, in three steps.
MOST READ IN TIPS
All we’ll ask of you is your name, your date of birth and an email address to get you on the way to your first crisp fiver.
You can choose to save or cash out straight to your bank account or instantly with Paypal.
Don’t delay — join Sun Savers now!