BOOTS is launching its mega 70 per cent off sale in just a few hours.
The annual flash sale has run for the past five years and offers shoppers bargain basement prices. Here’s when it all kicks off.
Here’s everything we know so far. We’ll be updating this page as more information is revealed so make sure you bookmark it.
When is the Boots sale?
This year’s Boots sale will begin on Friday, January 31 (TOMORROW).
The high street retailer is already offering up to 50 per cent off online and in stores, but prices will drop further from Friday morning.
Lots of the deals are in-store only, so you’ll have to head to the shops to get the best price.
What is in the Boots sale?
The sale is usually made up of leftover Christmas stock such as beauty sets and toys, rather than everyday essentials, like toiletries or make up.
Boots has confirmed that fragrances will also be party of the 70 per cent off offers this year.
It has also said that some electricals will be discounted, with savings of more than half price.
Here are some the deals that we already know will be appearing:
- No 7 Best Face Forward Collection – SALE PRICE: £24, WAS: £80, 70 per cent (£56) off
- Soap & Glory Sweet Tin-Tations – SALE PRICE: £18, WAS: £60, 70 per cent (£42) off
- Ted Baker Ultimate Harmony set – SALE PRICE: £13.50, WAS: £45, 70 per cent (£21.50) off
- Harry Potter House Bath Fizzers – SALE PRICE: £5.40, WAS: £18, 70 per cent (£12.60) off
- Ted Baker Mens Mini Amber Duo – SALE PRICE: £1.95, WAS: £6.50, 70 per cent (£4.55) off
- FCUK sock and body duo – SALE PRICE: £3.75, WAS: £12.50, 70 per cent (£8.75) off
- Original Storm Trooper Eau de Toiletter & Cufflinks set – SALE PRICE: £4.80, WAS: £16, 70 per cent (£11.20) off
- Yardley English Rose Eau de Toilette – SALE PRICE: £4.50, WAS: £15, 70 per cent (£10.50) off
- Hatchimals Eau de Toilette and Bodywash gift set – SALE PRICE: £3.90, WAS: £13, 70 per cent (£9.10) off
- Mini Club Fearne Dungaree Set – SALE PRICE: £4.20, WAS: £14, 70 per cent (£9.80) off
- Mini Club pinny dress set – SALE PRICE: £4.80, WAS: £16, 70 per cent (£11.20) off
You can find your nearest branch here using the store locator tool.
Most read in money
If you can’t wait until then, Boots has already slashed the price of gitfsets by more than half price.
New research has shown Boots to be 15 per cent more expensive than Asda for toiletries including medicines, moisturisers and hair removal.
Here’s how to get freebies from shops such as Boots, Mothercare, M&S and Tesco.